Oscraps

Adirondack Trip--last spread
musicmom3

Adirondack Trip--last spread

Wrapping up this little travel book with the last spread--then only the end page to go. Planning to hit the road for a short West Virginia trip next month, so it's time to wrap this baby up to make way for a new album.

FotoInspired has been a lifesaver here--everything goes together so quickly and I can usually crop my way out of any tricky spots. For me the only slowdown can involve choosing background papers. My default Fotoinspired backgrounds are white (the solid white paper from the Christmas Magic Artplay Palette in particular), but that didn't work here because of the amount of white in the frames, frame labels, and map--nothing popped. So in this case I settled on a fawn-colored paper to frame the text blocks, a distressed paper as a mat under one of the photos, and a blush-colored paper for the overall background.
Credits list
  • Love
Reactions: Marleen and lacy
You do such a wonderful job with FotoInspired, feels rich and full of story and details but not at all crowded. I like the photos of the sign and all the roots (trip hazards?), and of course there must be Adirondack chairs!

What a fantastic photos and great journaling. I love the map en the elements you've added. This must be a great beautiful trip.

The photos of you two, the roots on the left, the chairs and the kayaks, and then the torn paper on the right. Wonderful doc.

A great peek into a wonder vaca in the Adirondacks! I remember tripping over the pine tree roots more than once at our camp.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename