Oscraps

Day 3 Birthday Party
Cherylndesigns

Day 3 Birthday Party

I chose my Uncle Richard to scrap. This picture was taken at his 90th birthday party. He was a proud Naval Veteran from WWII and always so handsome. He still was handsome at 90. He lived about 3 more years after this party.
  • Love
Reactions: Mary Davies
What a great photo of your uncle on his 90th birthday and such a lovely memory. Love the bright colors on your page! Perfect for the white space challenge!

Beautiful tribute to your Uncle who was a very special person in your life memories are always there to remind you about him love the title and the journaling.x

He sure was a good looking guy! I love the rich colors of your page and that you included the service stripes (sorry; I don't remember the official name) on the journal mat. I suspect you've inherited his sense of humor, too. This is a beautiful tribute page!

He sure was a good looking guy! I love the rich colors of your page and that you included the service stripes (sorry; I don't remember the official name) on the journal mat. I suspect you've inherited his sense of humor, too. This is a beautiful tribute page!
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I totally got my sense of humor from him and my dad. They were characters - we never knew what they were going to say next. He was a funny guy.

Layout information

Category
15th Birthday Party Celebration (2021)
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename