Oscraps

Woah! Hello Spring
isDK

Woah! Hello Spring

The first few days of spring were beautiful but we couldn't go for a walk. Too many sidewalks were under deep snow, and it snowed again. We were hopeful when they talked about charging Capitol rioters with sedition, and that 25% of U.S, adults had at least one dose of vaccine.
Credits list
aA: Paper, charm, tape, overlay, frames, fotoblendz, brushes
Joanne Brisebois: Color swatch template
Photos: Alena Koval (hiking boots), two of my own photos
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Joanne Brisebois
Warm, cold, and beautiful image that makes my heart flutter. The first day of spring outside my window the crocuses were pushing up through the snow.

Beautiful big photo of sunrise, lovely framing of the sun and blending of the sheep and wordart into the photo! Also love the smaller photo of the tulips in the snow boots in the snow! We also have had snow for the first part of spring, but it is finally warming up and flowers are starting to bud! So there's hope as you said!!

Beautiful photo! love the colors! We had some spring days a few weeks ago but now its colder again!

A beautifully blended large photo and I love how you've used the stronger colours on each edge of the layout - wonderful!

Beautiful page with the latge blended photo I love the rich colours and the photo with the Tulips and the Boots.x

Gorgeous light and love the snow on the trees! We hit 70º yesterday, but it could snow next week! That's spring!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename