Oscraps

Kid Free Zone
Bush Girl

Kid Free Zone

Oh dear, yet another heavy sentiments LO from me, this time moaning about my kids! Love 'em, really. Still, I managed to use a shed load of Sue Cummings' stash!

Credits:
Papers: Sue Cummings, oscraps.com, 2008 Dec Special Offer (red),
Sue Cummings, oscraps.com, 2009 April Free Gift Papers freebie (blue),
Sue Cummings, oscraps.com, 52 Inspirations 2009 Wk 10 Everyday (brown torn)
Frame: Sue Cummings, oscraps.com, 52 Inspirations 2009 Wk 16 Extraordinary
WordArt: Sue Cummings, oscraps.com, From my Notebook Happy Thoughts Today 2,
Sue Cummings, oscraps.com, 2009 April Free Gift Papers freebie
Chain: Jodie McNally, Karah Fredricks & Jacque Larsen Collaboration, oscraps.com, Triple Dog Dare
Screws: Holliewood Studios, oscraps.com, Maximum Impact, Oscraps Collaborations (Holliewood Studios), oscraps.com, O, Brother Kit
Hand Print: Holliewood Studios, oscraps.com, Shes So Trashy Vol 1
Circle Template: Merkeley Designs, oscraps.com, Ring It Templates
Font: Misproject & American Typewriter
I swear you do the best pages on this sort of stuff. Just brilliant and totally stood out in the gallery. If it's any consolation, it sounds a little like my place around 5pm - why do kids go so stupid at this time of night? So darn annoying. Maybe it's the bathroom steam or freedom from clothing? LOL

I hear you loud and clear. Love that totally honest journaling and
LOVED hearing some turns of speech I have not heard before
(losing my rag, cloth eared). My house is far from ideal...some
days the kids are great, but on a lot of others, I'd like to pitch a
tent in the back yard and send them out so I can have some
peace and quiet. Hang in there!

Brilliant non-photo LO Selena ... I'll say it again, if you ever want to just get away from the kids, you're more than welcome here!!!

I absolutely love this! Journaling pages are so important to catch your thoughts at that moment. I wish I had done this more...and working on my page for the challenge. You will be glad you journaled when you're looking back!

xoxoox Sue

What fantastic and honest journaling. I am sure we have all been there. Great page!!

Selena, ditto what everyone else has already said, I just love how you seem to capture the most everyday important stuff!!

I'm being naughty and catching up with layouts at work (quiet moment !!) LOVE LOVE LOVE this page!

Layout information

Category
Sue Cummings
Added by
Bush Girl
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout