Oscraps

Yearning Challenge...
livelifejoyfully

Yearning Challenge...

My friend Colleen has challenged me and my girlfriends to scrapbook something we are yearning for...
Here is my layout...

Journaling reads...
I find myself yearning for the simpler times when our weekends were filled with watching you play football and days spent revolving around your activities. This autumn will be the first one without watching you play sports. I can't believe that you played football for 17 years. I'm really not looking forward to going to a football game and not being able to see you in your football uniform. Things change...and I will adjust. Now we will have to invite you to join us at the tailgates and then going to the football games together and sitting with you instead of watching you!

Credits:
Painted blending paper and paintstrokes coming soon in 52 week 28 by Sue Cummings!
xooxox Sue
Beautiful LO and journaling Sue!!!! Makes me a little sad too - hard to watch them grow up and change our traditions!! Thanks for the sneak peek!

Oh Sue bless you ... not having any kids of my own, I can't really imagine what it must be like, but knowing that you've nutured a young man & shown him the way to live a good life, you should, rightly feel very proud!!!

PS - thanks for the sneaky peek of the kit!!!

LOVE LOVE this - just like a painting to be hung on the wall, which of course, you should do!

just beautiful....I can only begin to imagine your readjustment. Perfect perfect photo for this reflection journaling.

Lovely LO. Won't be long before I am going thru that. Touching journaling. Can't wait for the new stuff....looks great!

Layout information

Category
Sue Cummings
Added by
livelifejoyfully
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout