Oscraps

What My Heart Yearns For
sue.falstaff

What My Heart Yearns For

So Colleen (aka Chi-Girl) set a challenge for Sue Cummings' CT members to create a page and journal about "what your heart yearns for".
Journaling isn't usually a big part of my LO's, so to start with I struggled but then decided to write a poem (of sorts!). Thanks Colleen for the challenge, it really made me stop & think!!! Thanks for looking.

Credits:
Paper - Sue Cummings, Simply Perfect kit
Heart & Stitching - Sue Cummings, From Mu Notebook - Happy Thoughts 1
Wow, Sue, you're a real poet; no "of sorts" about it. Such a wonderful photo of your handsome husband too. Very nicely done...soft and dreamy.

SUE F!!! Unbelievable LO - this was my first idea for the CT challenge (a full photo blended as the backdrop with journaling and an element and wordart) - SO FUNNY YOU DID IT ALL!. And I can't believe you wrote this poem - seriously impressed, so cool! You should put your name at the bottom of the poem! Great job on this - thanks for playing!!!

Ditto EVERYTHING Colleen and everyone else said!! we have a poet in our midst!!! and yes, make sure you put your name to it! but honestly Sue, brilliant journaling and a wonderful page!!

OMGoodness!!!
OUTof this world!!!!!
Wonderful page!
The journaling is what really makes this page...although I do find your hubby is quite adorable!!!

Sort of a poem??? Oh please, It's outstanding journaling Sue!
Superb Lo - exemplar for this challenge!!

Layout information

Category
Sue Cummings
Added by
sue.falstaff
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout