Oscraps

Calm yourself, not the storm
Life sometimes resembles a wild, unpredictable storm that hits me from all sides. I am constantly faced with challenges, setbacks and unexpected events that sometimes throw me off balance. Often I frantically try to control the situation, ride out the storm and keep everything in place. But sometimes I feel that the harder I try, the more the storm seems to rage.

The truth is that I have no control over the external circumstances. i cannot stop the storm or change the direction of the wind. But what I can do is change the way I deal with it. Instead of spending all my energy trying to calm the storm, I can choose to calm down.

I can choose not to be overwhelmed by the chaos, but instead focus on my inner strength and calmness. By calming myself, I create a positive influence on the storm around me. Then I gain a kind of inner calm that allows me to continue to think clearly, act with wisdom and respond peacefully to what is happening around me. It's like finding a safe haven in the midst of the turbulent sea. It is not always easy, but it is possible.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
svanderhaegen
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename