Oscraps

July AFT Challenge
Cherylndesigns

July AFT Challenge

After over a year and lots of challenges, my daughter and her family finally got to move into their new home! That's cause for celebration! I used all AFT products.
OH My goodness! You said it was big!! :p It is gorgeous and the masking makes the photo pop from the b.ground! Tell her I wish her and the family good luck and make happy memories!

OH My goodness! You said it was big!! :p It is gorgeous and the masking makes the photo pop from the b.ground! Tell her I wish her and the family good luck and make happy memories!
Thanks, Chris! I didn't even get it all in - I'll scrap the front and the back one of these days! I'll give her your wishes. :)

WOW! That's a beauty! My daughter ended up spending almost a year in a camper after selling their home! COVID hit and the banks shut their doors on their loan! They finally moved into their new-to-them home a couple of months ago! Congrats to your daughter!

WOW! That's a beauty! My daughter ended up spending almost a year in a camper after selling their home! COVID hit and the banks shut their doors on their loan! They finally moved into their new-to-them home a couple of months ago! Congrats to your daughter!
Vicky, they've lived in a 5th wheel for nearly a year, too. They're SO over living in such tight quarters. Congrats to your daughter, too!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename