Oscraps

Inuyasha OOB - Day 1 Birthday Challenge
scribler

Inuyasha OOB - Day 1 Birthday Challenge

Created for the Day 1 Birthday Challenge

For this page, I combined two papers for the background. The bottom layer is a green and blue artsy paper from Karen Schultz. The top layer is a paper from Anna Aspnes using the Linear Burn blend mode. For the photo, I clipped the photo to a mask from Karen Schulz that i duplicated twice to get the grass under Inuyasha to stretch under the frame. For the right side mask, I actually clipped the photo twice in order to get the grass all the way across. All three masks use the Darker Color blend mode. I also extracted Inuyasha from the photo and place the frame above the extraction I then erased portions of the extraction that I did not want to appear above the frame. I also duplicated the peach and white layers from the flutterby element to place in various locations. I added a small bevel to the white layers to make them look a little more like gesso. The peach layers all use the Darker Color blend mode.
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
Wow! You did such an amazing job on this challenge! It was great to be able to read the process you took to make this fantastic layout! I also love your photo! Your fur baby is beautiful!

This is so wonderful, Cindy! I LOVE the sweet dog coming out of the frame and the words "Good Boy" on the frame. Thanks for telling us about your creative process - I so enjoyed reading that. Thanks so much for taking part in my challenge. :birthday2::birthdaygreet:

Love the color palette you used on the fab page...your fur baby is adorable looking at the butterfly (if only I could catch it...lol)!

such a cool page.
the placement of the butterflies in front of his nose is so funny.

Awww, who's a good boy? He is, obviously, he's posing so nicely. Great OOB and love the colorful background.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps 17th Birthday Party (2023)
Added by
scribler
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename