Oscraps

Oscraps 17th Birthday Party Challenge 1 OOB With a Twist
Cherylndesigns

Oscraps 17th Birthday Party Challenge 1 OOB With a Twist

I hope you're all enjoying the Oscrap's 17th Birthday Party so far! For the first challenge, we're creating an OOB with a Twist. The twist is that your image have to be on the outside of your frame. I used a template, with the frame and a clipping mask, from AFT, and papers and elements from Lynn Grieveson Circus Circus, Make It Happy and Rise. The photograph is from my granddaughter Alyssa's 17th birthday party.
What an awesome layout! Your photo is beautiful! I love the frame you used and the extracted photo. I love your gorgeous blended background and the stitched banner across the top!

What an awesome layout! Your photo is beautiful! I love the frame you used and the extracted photo. I love your gorgeous blended background and the stitched banner across the top!
Thanks for your wonderful (as always) comments. I loved that I could use Alyssa's 17th birthday picture for the Oscraps party layout. :heartpumpred::heartpumpred:

I love that you had a picture of Alyssa's 17th birthday to use for this challenge. That's such a great photo of her! And perfect for the OOB. Love the grungy feel of the background and how that contrasts with the bow under the photo! Outstanding!

I love that you had a picture of Alyssa's 17th birthday to use for this challenge. That's such a great photo of her! And perfect for the OOB. Love the grungy feel of the background and how that contrasts with the bow under the photo! Outstanding!
Thanks so much, Linda! I was so excited that I had an actual 17th birthday picture to scrap for the O's 17th birthday! Thanks for your wonderful comments!

Super photo! and a great challenge. So many wonderful pages! How awesome that you had a 17th birthday photo to use.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps 17th Birthday Party (2023)
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename