Oscraps

Home
LSlycord

Home

What a great challenge this was! Combining Color Play, which I love, with a challenge of documenting where I live, was just perfect.

There are pros and cons of living in Florida but when selecting a few photos to show you my life, these are some pretty big pros!

The template really did all of the work on this one! Got to love it!
I like the way your flowers look like they are climbing up a trellis! the bold white framing of the photos really makes them stand out, too!

Oh I love hibiscus! I used to have so many different varieties at the old place...... it is too cold down here to grow them so I miss seeing their beautiful colours! What a fabulous place to live Linda, that sunset in the top picture is amazing! and of course the colour in that flower is just amazing, looks almost iridescent! Fabulous page Linda and love all the flowers as well, beautiful work as always!

The last pic reminds me of our place here, we are only 5 minutes away from Bass Strait, which separates us from the Australian mainland. Our little island of Tassie has the Pacific on the Eastern side, the Indian on our west side, the Southern Ocean to the south, and to confuse things even further, there is the Tasman Sea to the north east of the island that mingles with the Pacific! If we started very early we could actually drive and dip our toes into each of those waters in the one day! :floorlaugh:

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
LSlycord
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename