Oscraps

Challenge 6 - february
Late winter/early spring is that magical time of year when nature wakes up from hibernation. After months of cold and baldness, the first signs of life are starting to show, and it is precisely this transitional phase that makes this period so special and beautiful.

Now when you go into nature you are greeted by a color palette that slowly emerges. The soft light of the sun, which slowly gains strength, creates an almost fairytale-like atmosphere. A typical symbol of this period are the cats on the trees. These woolly buds are the male flowers of the tree and herald the arrival of spring. They are a sign of new life, growth and fertility.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Robinson Designs
My mother grew these shrubs, and yes, it was always a welcome sign that spring was on the way. Wonderful layout!

What a gorgeous page! I love journaling pages and yours is fantastic! I feel like I could reach out and touch it! You have excellent shadowing and it looks so realistic! I also love your beautiful photos!

Yes! Pussy willows! My mother (originally from Latvia) grew this trees there and when she emigrated to Australia she was able to grow them in her garden too, being in the cooler climate around Sydney. My brother and I would pick these for her to display in a big vase in the house! Your page is simply amazing Sonja, and photography is so stunning! I love the notebook style of the layout and the inclusion of those well place elements is just perfect! Such a gorgeous page and thanks for bringing to mind a wonderful childhood memory!

Oh my gosh. I haven't seen a pussy willow since I was quite young! You've brought back such memories. Such a great page.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
svanderhaegen
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename