Oscraps

Lovin' Livin' in Carolinas_ColorPlay.jpg
Amandajk

Lovin' Livin' in Carolinas_ColorPlay.jpg

Credits list
Vicki Stegall sometimes, SL E1, Bucolic
VRobinson Express Yourself Change
MLDesign Adventrue
Your photos are so very awesome Amanda, such a lovely diversity of sights to see! Those mountains remind me of our own Blue Mountains in the state on New South Wales, Australia. There is something thrilling about standing and watching a range of mountains stretch out in front you, always such a magical experience. Love the rustic frames you have used for your photos as well, such a beautifully creative page!

Your photos are so very awesome Amanda, such a lovely diversity of sights to see! Those mountains remind me of our own Blue Mountains in the state on New South Wales, Australia. There is something thrilling about standing and watching a range of mountains stretch out in front you, always such a magical experience. Love the rustic frames you have used for your photos as well, such a beautifully creative page!
Thank you! I would love to see those mountains. The BlueRidge are so much prettier (to me) than the nearby Smokies. Smokies are more rustic. Either way, mountains are ebmodiment of His Majesty- almost speaking out as you take them in.

I love this page. I visited the BlueRidge Mountains in North Carolina for the first time this fall and the word that comes to mind is "majestic"! I'd been to the Smokies several times before but I really fell in love with the BlueRidge. This page really does this challenge justice.

I love this page. I visited the BlueRidge Mountains in North Carolina for the first time this fall and the word that comes to mind is "majestic"! I'd been to the Smokies several times before but I really fell in love with the BlueRidge. This page really does this challenge justice.
You were close to me when you visited the Blue Ridge Parkway!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Amandajk
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename