Oscraps

Hike the Grand Canyon?
Credits list
This limited option is back at a 47% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers. This product will no longer be available after May 31, 2023 at 9am EST.
Artplay Canyon Collection
Artplay Palette Canyon
Artsy Transfers Canyon
Melange FotoBlendz 1
ScriptTease Nature 1
Wood Words 2

Adventure wordART Mix 1 (word transfer)

Process
A solid paper from APP Canyon was used for the foundation of the page. It was rotated 90º. The image was clipped to a fotoblendz mask. The blending mode of the mask was changed to multiply. The photo was duplicated and the image was extracted. The extracted image was duplicated with the blending mode changed to soft light. The photo of the tree was clipped to another fotoblendz mask with the blending mode changed to color burn. An overlay and transferfrom the kit was added. Artsy Transfers Canyon_3 was added. Some of the layers were turned off or the blending mode was changed. Word art, trail map and logo completed the page.

Thank you for looking!
I love your blending here is amazing! Your "hiking" sounds like my type of hike ;)

What an awesome layout! I love how you used a fantastic photo to blend with your background! I also love that you included a map with checkpoints so we can follow your journey! Congratulations on being selected as Standing O 86

where should i start, what all i like?
amazing blending, then this grand canyon sticker as a photo frame, the representation of the hiking route. everything harmoniously put together to a great page. l o v e.

Fantastic blending and transfers/textures placements, and I always love the inclusion of a map.

Great route tracking, so very creative, also a great extraction and blending, love the text in the background, the Grand Canyon must be amazing!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename