Oscraps

Anna Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-Canyon-Beach-Joan.jpg
Joansmor

Anna Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-Canyon-Beach-Joan.jpg

Inspiration – I thought the soft neutral colors might work well with a heritage page. So I looked at some of mine and decided the picture of me as a child on the beach would work well with the palette.
Start-File>New 12x12 300.
Paper – Placed Solid Paper 4 above the background Layer. Frame – used Frames 2
Photos – I duplicated my photo twice, so I had three copies and attached one copy to each part of the frame using Layer>Create Clipping Mask. I also added a solid color adjustment layer in blue and with a reverse mask marked only the hat in blue.
Transfers – Placed Artsy Transfer 5 on the right hand edge under the frame. Used two copies of Overlay1 colored both using Edit>Fill. One over the Artsy Transfer in the upper right corner and the other rotated and placed on the lower left corner. Overlay3 was placed over Overlay1 at the lower left corner.
Elements – Star Fish from App Paraiso, a shell from APP Fernweh, and another Shell from Coastline, also a Paper boat from APP Swell were placed Like they were on the blanket in the photo, The bow was placed so it looked like a bow on the beach dress.
Brush – Aligned brush2 with a line from the artsy transfer.
Words – Used Scriptease Nature 1
Title – Wood Word Fab, which I used a Levels adjustment to make darker, with a brad from App Blossom and UrbanThreadz 13.8
Added Drop shadows where needed.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and ksacry
I love your simplicity! The changing of the photo to a hint blue to match the background paper is wonderful.

what a cuddly photo. i like these soft colours, the brown ribbon on the blouse and the subdued design that gives space to the photo.

Sweet photo of little you. Wonderful use of the sandcastle brush and the little beach elements.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename