Oscraps

Heritage Story
ksacry

Heritage Story

I was going through a heritage pamphlet about my father's ancestors, written by my Uncle and Aunt. I found this picture of my Grand Aunt, Caroline. My GrandFather called her beautiful, but her story was so tragic. It just fits into a valentine's page about my Great Grandparents and Caroline.

Construction:
Foundation: I placed a ArtPlay Palette Lavaliere Solid Paper 5 for the background (more of an Artsy paper with color and textures than a solid paper). I used various palette brushes, overlays and transfers, along with Artsy Transfers Lavaliere 2 to complete my foundation.

Photos: I clipped my Caroline picture to a brushed mask created with ArtsyPaint No. 12_3 which I revised with various brushes to fit my photo.
I used ArtPlay Palette Lavaliere Frame 2 locket with my great grandparent’s pictures clipped to the masks.

Cluster: I placed MultiMedia LockKey No.1_3 under the frame, turning off the paddock. I intertwined the key into the string. I placed a revised version of the ArtPlay Palette Lavaliere Buds in the middle of the frame. I moved the threads above the frame, adding Button Threadz No.1_1. I moved the heart button to the bottom of the string and added Button Threadz No.1_2.

WordART: I placed the palette Word Paper Strip “forever and always” below the heart. Finally, I added the SecretWord ARTMix No.1_BeadedThreadz “Love”.
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Lavaliere Collection (AnnaRelease 2 February 2018) is on sale February 2nd through February 8th.

ArtPlay Palette Lavaliere
Artsy Transfers Lavaliere
MultiMedia Lock and Key No. 1
Secret WordART Mix No. 1
ArtsyPaint No. 12
Button Threadz No.1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Beautiful design and image of your grand aunt. Love how the design is focused in the center of the page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename