Oscraps

Rose and Ida
Miki

Rose and Ida

LIVE ArtPlay Reverie Inspiration
Event is on Monday 7th February 2022 at 2pm MST
  • Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83001555004?pwd=aHNxcDNIN0MrWm1EUzRieFFEY1c5dz09

Credits list
Artplay Reverie Collection
Artsy Transfers Reverie
Artsy Kardz Reverie
Artplay Palette Reverie
MultiMedia Reverie 1
Reverie WordART Mix 1

Process
A solid paper from APP Reverie was used as the foundation of the page. Transfer 5 from the kit was rotated and placed onto the page. The photo of my grandmother and great aunt was clipped to the frame mask of the round frame. 4x6 Artsy Kardz Reverie_2 psd. file was layered behind the transfer. The paper layer was turned off. The paint and stain layers of Artsy Transfers Reverie_3 were added to extend the design. More stains and splatters from the transfers were layered on. MM Reverie_5 (found in the bonus section) was added, along with the flower, thread and heart from MM Reverier_1 were placed along the title. The page was completed by adding more dimensional embellishments and word art.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Reactions: cyanne22
I love the background work extending down from the top of the page. Congrats on your Standing O!

Gorgeous, Miki and so deserves the Standing O. Congratulations! I love how you echoed the frame shape with the brush frame to the right of the fancy 3D frame.

Magnifique Miki, j'aime la conception verticale, le triangle visuel formé par vos éléments et le cadre, superbe comme toujours, félicitations pour le standing O !!! :)

Congratulations-most deserved! It's a fabulous page! I love your story and the composition is stunning.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename