Oscraps

Sisters
Dorci

Sisters

For this layout I used ArtPlay Lavaliere Collection, which is on sale for one week from 2nd February.

Process

• The foundation of this page is SolidPaper3, duplicated with Overlay blending mode.
  • Placed a Corner Slit Frame on the page. An ArtsyPaper was clipped to the mask, then a B&W photo was clipped to this layer with Hard Light blending mode. A soft color layer (like the background paper) was clipped to the photo with Overlay blending mode (opacity 50%).
  • LockKeyNo1_6 was placed behind the frame. It was filled with brown color and blending mode was set to Linear Burn. Duplicated with Linear Burn again (opacity 40%).
  • The page was completed by adding more brushes, overlays, transfers, layers of ArtsyTransfers, MultiMedia element and journaling.

Thank you for looking,
Dorci
  • Love
Reactions: AnaSantos and myla
Darling photo. Love how they are all leaning back and you "balance" them by tilting the photo in the opposite direction.

Stunning design ... love the cuties on the photo. Congrats on the Standing O! So well deserved.

Wonderful photo of the 3 sisters and quote! Beautiful and congrats on the Standing O!

My goodness...the details in this page are stunning. And the quote about sisters fits perfectly with these fun little faces.

Nice job using Anna's Lavaliere; one of my favorites for heritage photos and stories. And wonderful job using a "corner slit" frame on the older photo. Keep up the good work.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Dorci
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename