Oscraps

Havana, Cuba 2017 - APP Bespoke
lacy

Havana, Cuba 2017 - APP Bespoke

Photo Credit Pexels, Danielle Cooper, processed with watercolor sketch action.

Funny how this could be 2017 or it could be 60's or 70's.

Make new 12x12 file. After processing the photo, I clipped to 12x12 Page FotoBlendz No. 10-4, transforming it to fit the photo, then placed Bespoke Solid Paper 1 below. I added Bespoke Artsy Transfers 3, 4, and 5, moving/adjusting hues on each layer, removing some layers, making my base below the photo. Around the Clock 2-2 was clipped to one layer of Artsy Transfer 3, blend mode Multiply. Add Bespoke ArtStrokes and Splatter also below photo. Add Antiquity WordART Mix 1 (Relics), duplicate, fill with white, and nudge down/right, move below the original. Place Bespoke BONUS MultiMedia 1, removing frame, adjust hue of clock face. Place Around the Clock 2-1, clipped to Bespoke Solid Paper 5. Embellish with Title, LineWord, and Artsy Stains 7-7 (turquoise, Linear Burn blend mode) to complete the turquoise visual triangle, and Bespoke brushes above the solid paper background.
Credits list
Anna Release 6September 2019, Bespoke Collection, on sale now for limited time (paper, brushes, ArtsyTransfers, Transfers/Overlays, ArtStrokes, Bonus MultiMedia frame, )
12X12Page FotoBlendz No. 10-4
Antiquity WordART Mix No. 1
Around the Clock No. 2
Artsy Stains No. 7
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Beautiful photo treatment. Wonderful page, and you're right time stands still. I love the old cars and am glad they keep them.

I just loved Cuba!! Well when we weren't afraid to travel back before Covid!! It is amazing how many old cars are still driving around there! What a fabulous page and love that photo treatment!

indeed time seems to have stopped in Cuba! very pretty page with a successful photo treatment!

Time in Cuba has stopped. Courtesy of the Castros. This page brings lots of memories. I was born and raise in Cuba.

I have to learn that photo treatment!!!!
Yes, it is the easiest one I've found. It's called Profactions Aquallereum, Urban Sketch PS Plug in. I got it at Envato. It is a graphics processor hog though.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename