Oscraps

Life is a Song
pmjames

Life is a Song

Created with the NEW Artplay Rhapsody Collection. Love the pinks as they coordinated with the pink lighting of the restaurant from this night. It was great seeing you Jess!
Credits list
Artplay Palette Rhapsody
Rhapsody Artsy Layered Template
Music WordART Cluster No.1
Process The Rhapsody Artsy Layered Template was opened up and a Solid Paper placed on top of the Background Layer. Some of the Template Layers were turned off. My bright pink toned images were challenging to work with. Two were desaturated and clipped to the Frame Layers of the Template. A third image was extracted, placed behind the Frames. A Hue/Saturation Adjustment Layer was then clipped to the image. Dimensional Elements placed below and on top of the Frames were added, then a WordART Cluster and some Threadz. Adjustment Layers of Levels and Photo Filter were used to brighten the Layout.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
unfortunately i couldn't read your journeling because my computer glasses got too weak, but the page speaks volumes.
beautiful photos. i like the combination of b/w photos with the feminine pink. the photo of your niece in pink and the one together is very adorable.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artsy-layered-template-rhapsody-michelle-life-is-a-song.jpg
File size
221.9 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout