Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-rhapsody-diane-sanjose.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-rhapsody-diane-sanjose.jpg

Our little boy is quite the musician like his dad. Perfect for the New ArtPlay Rhapsody Collection.
I used the Rhapsody Artsy Layered Template on the left. An iPhone extraction on the right. I used masks, elements and cloning to extend the extraction and hide hard lines.
I duplicated the white frame twice on the right, and used a copy of the photo, reversed masked and brushed in, to get the guitar out of bounds.
Word art used for title, then I added more silver notes and blue bows in buddies and visual triangles, completing the blue triangle with a duplicated brush colored blue.
This is really wonderful! The iPhone extraction is such a powerful focal point. Terrific use of this intriguing collection of digital supplies!

Love these wonderful photos and the music in the bg is perfection. Certainly outstanding work on your blending, cloning and brushwork!!

the photos are simply enchanting. this smile....
and everything beautifully summarised in a double page with fantastic blending and brushwork.

Oh what a beautiful story. Love how Oz just picked up on your singing, and how you made an event for the day out of it. Such fun photos. If I had to pick one thing I love most, it would be the keyboard tape clipped to his sleeve. Genius!

Thanks! and thanks for noticing
Oh what a beautiful story. Love how Oz just picked up on your singing, and how you made an event for the day out of it. Such fun photos. If I had to pick one thing I love most, it would be the keyboard tape clipped to his sleeve. Genius!
Thanks! And thanks for noticing that keyboard - pretty proud of that solution to the hard edge of the extraction :)

Love the photos of Oz and great extraction. Music is in his soul!
From the youngest age, his dad has not denied him access to the many guitars in the house, so now he loves playing guitar, banjo, ukulele, bass, and singing along!

He is just so cute, I love your spreads documenting his growing up and this is such a great story to have recorded! Fabulous!

How wonderful to have a gift for music. Love the photo on the left showing that his hands are currently to small for the neck ... but some day we will see a different photo :)
Love that this fun song turned into something special for the two of you. Beautiful pages.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename