Oscraps

Anna Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-Annalift-Challenge-Biddeford-Pool-Joan.jpg
Joansmor

Anna Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-Annalift-Challenge-Biddeford-Pool-Joan.jpg

Inspiration – My inspiration is the current Anna Lift Challenge
Start-File>New 12x12 300.
Paper – Placed Solid Paper 4 from APP Kitschmas.
Transfer – Transfer 4 placed on the left edge and duplicated. The bottom copy flipped vertically. The placed with placement and size until the darker area sort of lined up to make a design down the whole left edge. Overlay 1 placed in the upper right hand corner. Set the blend mode to Hard Mix and opacity of 44%.
Multimedia – Put Multimedia Documents 5.3 over the transfers on the left towards the bottom.
Frames – Urabnthreadz Framed 2.7 was placed on the page under the Multimedia item.
Photos – I choose a recent featuring a lone tree surviving on the coast. I attached it to the mask layer of the frame using Layer>Create Clipping Mask.
Brushes – Brush1 was placed on the paper and snuggled up against the frame and the multimedia item so that the curves were kitty corner to the Artstroke in the transfer.
Title- Used two word strips one from APP Able and the other from Patience. A word transfer from Inspire Wordart was placed under the strips.
Finishing- Started by recoloring many of the items so the greens were similar even taking down the saturation of the green in the picture. Used Ctrl u for this. Then added drops shadows where needed and typed Biddeford pool on the paper of the Multimedia item as that is where the photo was taken.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Love that blended frame and the textures behind it with the white space on the right.

Something about a lone tree that makes you want to stop and look. Beautiful with the sea in the background.

I love the composition and the way the frame fades softly into the photograph and background paper! Lovely page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
261 KB
Date taken
Sun, 04 June 2023 1:50 PM
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout