Oscraps

For Santa.jpg
Applechick

For Santa.jpg

This year I decided the girls would make little Christmas puddings instead of baking cookies for Santa. Of course it didn't go quite to plan and their wee hands were washed so many times in the process to try and limit germs but hey - we're still here lol!

Not much of a process, I took a fotoinspired template and dropped photographs into the masks interspersed with artsy paper and some sprinkles. I do like to create interest with 'out of bounds' photos which I do by masking.

I can't remember which FotoInspired template I have used but they're all excellent - having a bit of a nightmare at the moment with a Lacie External hard drive which is acting up and I'm getting in a bit of a fankle with files...
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Awesome fun photos and the puddings look yummy! I love your page with the out-of-bounds photo, sprinkles, and pinned star. ♥

Oh precious photos with wonderful bright embellishments! Love the OOB accent photo in the lower corner! So cute!

Great idea using OOB on the template. I will definitely be trying that...and 'fankle', that's a new one I'll remember.

What a fun idea with the girls! Love the OBB images. I miss those messy days with the grandkids. Beautiful memory.

They look to be having great fun! Love the photos of them testing the treats.
I'm sure Santa was thrilled with their thoughtfulness.

Absolutely adorable! Love the little "frosting" texture between photos, and the extraction. I know a great time was had by all!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Applechick
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename