Artplay Palette Frolic
Artplay Palette Scientist Brush Set
Dripped Stains 5
Painted Circle Splatz
Assemblage Overlays 2
Faded Words Celebrate 1
Urban Stitchez Leaves 1

Process
A solid paper from APP Anew was used as the foundation of the page. The APP Poppy red flower was added. Dripped stains, circle splatz, leaf stitches, sparkle dots, a brush from APP Magic Rabbit and a transfer from APP Remarkable were added. The page was completed by adding word art, dimensional embellishments, brushes and a paper texture.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Well, I don't think you will have too much trouble achieving this goal. You already regularly think outside the box which shows in your wonderfully creative pages.

Wow, Miki! This one stopped me in my tracks! I adore this page. The composition, the colors, the creativity - just stunning! You're not going to have any problems reaching your goals, that's for sure. A STANDING O for your incredible page!! ♥

I didn't post a page on my personal scrapping challenge for this year but posted a page trying it out. But you have done a great job with it. Congrats on Standing O.

I always heart photoless layouts. Love the reds.
And LOVE the three-times-repetition of your goal: it makes me smile.

ps. Congrats on the GSO

I agree with Adryane, I think you always think outside the box! Love the central red focal point! The gold red and black look great together!

Ooooh! Love the use of the word fragment. It represents that little spark that drives us all! Congrats on the standing O--this is gorgeous work (as usual).

I love the idea of thinking outside the box. That's a real challenge sometimes. I also love your pop of colour. Lovely LO, well done

Love the repetition of the words. Very creative. Congrats on the SO!

Congrats on the Standing O. I'd say you top my list of people who already do a pretty good job of thinking outside the box. My goals are most likely going to stay the same as I'm just getting by. :D

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename