Oscraps

Anna Color, Aspera
lacy

Anna Color, Aspera

My photo from March 2015. Surprised to find this old photo, perfect for this Anna Color. I liked Miki's Snow Fun layout so much I lifted the stitching and sprinklez ideas.

I started with Scenic Layered Template Album No. 4, pg 4, clipped my photo to the fotoblendz, duplicated photo/fotoblendz layers with blend mode Screen @ 71% opacity to lighten, adjusted hue of other layers in the template, moved the urban threadz and removed the small frames and tape. I added Aspera Solid Paper 5 below the template layers and Solid Paper 4 above that with a Hue/Saturation change to get the light purple color. I combined some layers of MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1-4 with some layers of MultiMedia Stars 2-2. Embellished with elements, word art (with glitter pattern overlay, Gradient Overlay, Bevel/Emboss and drop shadow), stitchez (with color overlay and drop shadow), urban Threadz, and splatters.
Credits list
This limited option is back at a 55% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers. This product will no longer be available after January 11, 2023 at 9am EST.
Artplay Aspera Collection
Artplay Palette Aspera
MultiMedia Stars 2
Life WordART Mix 1
Looped Urban Threadz 1

Scenic Layered Template Album 4, p4
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1-4
Straight Line Stitched 1
ArtPlay Palette Brumal
Splatters 13
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Gorgeous page, Lacy, with wonderful color and blending. I love your placement of the stitches, sprinkles, splatters, and star. ♥

oh this is perfect for the color challenge - what a beautiful sky! I love that stitching! Star, sprinklez and word art all great!

A beautiful winter scene. Love the pink and purple glow! The stitching is a perfect compliment to the scene. (Thank you.)

It's a perfect photo for the challenge! Beautiful use of the stitching and the sprinkles.

What a gorgeous page! Your photo is amazing and your blending is perfect! I also love your cluster with the dove and snowflakes! Congratulations on being selected as Standing O 28

I love taking sunrise pictures and have several with these colors. So your page made me smile.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename