Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-palette-aspera-diane-31st.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-palette-aspera-diane-31st.jpg

Almost done with 2022 (it is not unusual for me to take 2 weeks to get started on the new year pages).
Featuring the ArtPlay Aspera Collection - ON SALE - and the New Years Value Pack No 2.
I struggled to find the best background for these pages, wanting something the map would blend into - found ArtPlay Traveler, atop ArtPlay Aspera Solid Papers.
Used Number FotoBlendz No 1 from the Value Pack, in Darker Color Mode, to blend the map.
Photos are clipped to Frames from PTA8 page 26.
Artsy Clocks from the Value Pack placed behind the frames on the left, visibilities adjusted on various layers.
Title, modified, from Celebrate WordArt Mix No 2, from Value Pack.
More Artsy Clocks used on the right, then some Sparkle Dots.
To accentuate the purple, I brought in a Transfer from ArtPlay Vie, then added a few elements and Brushes on the left as color buddies.
I love your layout! The texture on your pages is amazing! I love your photos and your journaling! You did a fantastic job.

Beautiful job with all the different elements combined into a cohesive story about life changes. Love the dots.

This is awesome! Love the textures and sparkle dots. Wonderful, meaningful journaling.

Beautiful pages. How do you manage to scrap so much pages AND to crochet so beautful?!

Love that BG you created--I can see why it would take you awhile to merge all these piese together--great job!! Love the placement of your photos, stitches and elements.

Great contrasts everywhere and I like the stamped dots in the gutter, bridging the two pages.

This is awesome! Love the textures and sparkle dots. Wonderful, meaningful journaling.
Did you know you were the one who introduced me to sparkle dots? I had never seen them before you used them. Thank you!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename