Oscraps

First Passport Photo 1960
EvelynD2

First Passport Photo 1960

This layout was made for challenge 5-heritage. This is one of the very few photos I have from my childhood. This photo was from my first passport. That is why there are marks on my face. It's from the imprint from my passport being stamped.

CIEL BLEU THE KIT by Regina Falango
CIEL BLEU ADD ON by Regina Falango
Ciel Bleu More by Regina Falango
CIEL BLEU ACCENTS by Regina Falango
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Reginafalango
How interesting that you had a passport as a baby. I love the pretty cluster and the wire you added to the page

How interesting that you had a passport as a baby. I love the pretty cluster and the wire you added to the page
Thank you so much, Bernice! I'm sure it was because my father was in the military and we were getting transferred to Germany.

The sweetest passport photo ever! The delicate flowers in the cluster are perfect for such a tiny baby. So sad not to have many photos from your childhood though. :(

The sweetest passport photo ever! The delicate flowers in the cluster are perfect for such a tiny baby. So sad not to have many photos from your childhood though. :(
Thank you so much, Anne! I was heartbroken when I found out my parent's photo albums had been discarded after they died. Thankfully, I had squirreled away some photos when I was a teenager or I wouldn't have any photos.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
EvelynD2
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename