Oscraps

Family-News-Vol-2
Journaling reads: Thanksgiving 2021. The fifth Thanksgiving that was just ... different.
Thanksgiving 2017. We gathered at Jessica and Terry's ... without Tim.
Thanksgiving 2018. We gathered at Jessica and Terry's ... without Tim, but with Mark.
Thanksgiving 2019. Mark and I stayed in NC and shared the meal with Mark's daughter, Jenifer, and family.
Thanksgiving 2020. We gathered at Jessica and Terry's ... COVID-19 surging all around.
Thanksgiving 2021. Mark and I stayed in NC and shared the meal with Mark's daughter, Jenifer, and family. Jenifer was sick with pneumonia after COVID.
And, yet, we are blessed above measure...more than we deserve.
I love your happy smiles. It shows your joy of the life you have been given! I thank God for your smiles. I pray the Lord's blessings on your lives! Praise God from Whom all blessings flow! Praise Him all creatures here below. Praise Him above, ye heavenly hosts! Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
Credits list
Newsletter Templates by Vicki Robinson
Font Times New Roman
Photos mine, shared from my children.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Robinson Designs
Such wonderful journaling, really brings you through the highs and lows. So happy that you were able to be together and still felt so blessed!
I really love how you used the template!

Thanks, Cheryl! Life has/is so different without the kids' dad! Mark is wonderful, but he isn't their dad! But we are all still very blessed!
I can relate, Vicky. It's what we make out of lives, isn't it? You've obviously made the best out of what life has dealt you. I'm so in awe of you.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename