Oscraps

Fab Stuff
pmjames

Fab Stuff

Created with the Artplay Euphoria Collection On Sale now with a 55% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers until March 29, 2023 at 9am EST.

Mav loves to go mowing with his Dad - 18th August, 2022
Credits list
Artplay Euphoria Collection (available until March 29, 2023)
Artplay Palette Euphoria
ArtsyTransfers Euphoria
Framed Masks No.1
MultiMedia Spring No.3
Happiness WordART No.3

Other
FotoGlows No.4
Paper Textures No.17
Meraki WordArt Cluster No.1
Beaded Threadz No.2

Process Three Solid Papers were blended via Blending Modes and a Color Lookup adjustment Layer was added to create my Background Layer. My Focal Image was clipped to the Frame Mask Layer of the Round Frame Set which as a Linear burn Blending Mode applied. My extracted supporting image was desaturated and has a PhotoShop Filter Applied to it. A Layer Mask and Brushes were used to further Blend this Image. A FotoGlow, ArtsyTransfer and a Brush were placed below the Images. Layers from the ArtsyTransfers, Paper Textures, Overlays, Splatters and Brushwork were added on top of the Layout. Dimensional Elements and WordART completes the page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
This layout is just fantastic I love the extra extracted photo and the blending you did on the page is wonderful.

Look at those cheeks, he's gorgeous! Great combination of colour photograph and sketch effect and the leaves creating that horizontal design is fabulous!

Aww, look at those cheeks, just want to squeeze them. Love the downward trailing vine, the pops of red and the sketch effect of the serious Mav.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-euphoria-Michelle-Fab-Stuff.jpg
File size
256.5 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout