Oscraps

Joyousness
ksacry

Joyousness

I was looking through some photos of my daughter's wedding from several years ago and found this festive cake server artsy picture that I think goes well with the colors of the Euphoria palette.

Construction: I started with ArtPlay Palette Euphoria Artsy Paper #3, placing FramedMasks No 1 #4 over the artsy center on the paper. I clipped my photo to the frame mask, using palette brushes I revised the mask areas outside the frame to better fit my photo.
I then placed several elements from the palette and MultiMedia Spring No 3 layers from both #3 and #4.
I added Happiness WordArt No 3 #15, duplicated and adding a yellow offset with a drop shadow to just the word “day”.
I then added the Remarkable You FREEBIE page border by Joyful Heart Designs for Oscrap newsletter subscribers.
Credits list
ArtPlay Euphoria Collection is on Sale Now through March 29th at 9 am EDT
ArtPlay Euphoria Collection
ArtPlay Palette Euphoria
ArtsyTransfers Euphoria
FramedMasks No 1
MultiMedia Spring No 3
Happiness WordArt No 3

Remarkable You FREEBIE page border by Joyful Heart Designs for Oscrap newsletter subscribers.
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
You are right, it's the perfect photograph for the kit! Love the yellow flower on the frame, it gives such a pop of colour bringing out the yellow ribbon!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename