Oscraps

Enjoy This Ride
pmjames

Enjoy This Ride

Page 18 of Anna Aspnes Project and Celebrating the Cousin relationship.

Process Page 18 of the Project Template Album No.9 was opened up, and I followed a process much like my other template pages in this Project. An Artsy Paper was placed on top the Background Layer. To hide some of the artistry, I placed a Solid Paper on top and used a Layer Mask and Brushes to blend the two papers together. I turned some of the Template layers off and filled some with colour and duplicated others. My Focal Image was extracted, duplicated and clipped to the FotoBlendz Layer along with an Artsy Paper. Blending Modes were used to lighten and brighten the image. Images, Artsy Papers and a WordTransfer were clipped to the Frame Layers. Two of the images were desaturated to a light sepia colour. FotoGlows with a Soft Light Blending Mode applied were added to the Layout. Vintage buttons, Splatters, A Transfer and Hipster Plumes were placed below the Frame Layers. I created my WordART Cluster with Free WordART from Anna’s Class and other Dimensional elements. Journaling completed my page.
  • Love
Reactions: Christi
I love the way you placed the small cluster with the number. Great photos and extraction.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename