Oscraps

Let's Count the Ways
pmjames

Let's Count the Ways

Page 19 of Anna Aspnes Project and more cousin love.

Process Page 19 of the Project Template Album No.9 was opened up, and I followed a process much like my other template pages in this Project. A Solid Paper was placed on top the Background Layer. An Artsy Paper and a Transfer was placed on top and I used a Layer Mask and Brushes to blend the two papers together. I turned some of the Template layers off and filled some with colour and duplicated others. My Focal Image was extracted. One supporting Image, Artsy Papers and WordTransfers were clipped to the Frame Layers. Two further supporting images were extracted and desaturated to a light sepia colour. They were both placed between the Frames. FotoGlows with a Soft Light Blending Mode were added to the Layout. Splatters, Transfers and Hipster Plumes were placed below the Frame Layers. I created my WordART Cluster with Free WordART from Anna’s Class and other Dimensional elements. Journaling completed my page.
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
This is one super project! This and your other pages have some cute, funny and wonderful pictures that will be looked back on for a long time to come. Just beautiful!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename