Oscraps

More Time
pmjames

More Time

Page 20 of Anna Aspnes Project and celebrating Siblings!

Process Page 20 of the Project Template Album No.9 was opened up and I followed a process much like my other template pages in this Project. A Solid Paper was placed on top the Background Layer. I turned some of the Template layers off and filled some with colour and duplicated others. My Focal Image was extracted and clipped to a Transfer along with an Artsy Paper. Supporting Images and Artsy Papers were clipped to the Frame Layers. One of the Images images was extracted. Transfers were placed below the Frame Layers. I created my WordART Cluster with Free WordART from Anna’s Class and other Dimensional elements. Journaling completed my page.
  • Love
Reactions: Christi
I love your beautiful photos and your gorgeous blended background! I also love how you accented your photos with the twig and small flowers as well as the numbers. So pretty!

i like the selection of photos, each showing two people who are obviously facing each other.

Even just the thumbnail view showed how perfectly composed this page is - lovely moments and story!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename