Oscraps

Enjoy the Waves
@Betty Jo ...OMG! My friend... o_O...So BEAUTIFUL! Dramatic! & Wonderful!!!...Incredible!!! blending! & vertical flow!!!...WOW!!!...All the painty-goodness & mix of those Gorgeous! blues & white seafoam colors!!!...Spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I think you used your Deep Dream Goodness!...Love! The Photo & How you composed with the white frame!!!...Stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Thank You!!! for joining my challenge this month...#kiss...#clap...#kiss3...

@Betty Jo ...OMG! My friend... o_O...So BEAUTIFUL! Dramatic! & Wonderful!!!...Incredible!!! blending! & vertical flow!!!...WOW!!!...All the painty-goodness & mix of those Gorgeous! blues & white seafoam colors!!!...Spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I think you used your Deep Dream Goodness!...Love! The Photo & How you composed with the white frame!!!...Stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Thank You!!! for joining my challenge this month...#kiss...#clap...#kiss3...
Thanks so much, Rhonda. Yes, I used DDG on the photo. I wasn't sure my title was large enough for the challenge, but it's LARGE for me. I'm not much into large titles. ♥

Thanks so much, Rhonda. Yes, I used DDG on the photo. I wasn't sure my title was large enough for the challenge, but it's LARGE for me. I'm not much into large titles. ♥
@Betty Jo Yes! Yes! Yes!...Oh! so Fab! large title!!!!!...My friend!!!... #clap...#kiss...

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Betty Jo
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename