Oscraps

Dogwood in the Rain
dwsewbiz

Dogwood in the Rain

Took these photos back in May but didn't scrap them - needed the right Palette and Inspiration.
I really liked @[38345Joansmor] Joan's page with ArtPlay Amaranthine.
The main photo is beautiful light coming through wet dogwood branches, with my husband waiting (impatiently) ahead with his blue umbrella. I repeated part of this photo in the small postage frame, and another of him and his umbrella again impatiently going up the driveway while I admired how beautiful our house looked in the rain :)

Large photo on left blended with Strom FotoBLendz. In the ppostage frame I releated parts of this photo, and in the 3rd frame, an Amaranthine Artsy Paper and WordArt.
On the right I blended another dogwood photo in Darker Color mode at reduced opacity with an Amaranthine Transfer.
The white frame is from the Mini Palette Oiseau - I duplicated it twice to capture the larger scene.
I recolored the MultiMedia Umbrella, then added the large-scale bird (from Oiseau) for fun. Rain and elements are also from Oiseau.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
I love the dogwood. Your home does look beautiful in the rain. Really like the way you repeated the frame.

I love how you framed your home and also how you took advantage of the blue umbrella. ;)

Beautiful photo of the flowering tree! Love the triple framing of your house!

What gorgeous colour! I love how you've framed the house and you have the bird carrying the umbrella down to you!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename