Oscraps

AnnaLift: Historic Downtown
zlemon

AnnaLift: Historic Downtown

I recently bought a home in Casa Grande, AZ. Nestled between Phoenix and Tucson, it's equally distance between my family's homes. My fav photog and I will enjoy AZ's warmth in the winter/spring and beauty of Utah in the summer/fall. Sadly, the once fun, funky and quaint historic downtown is no more. Only a few shops and restaurants remain. But this copper cacti sculpture and several murals are still there. And so is my favorite bakery...although I'm not sure if that's good or bad yet.

Thanks for looking.
Credits list
Used one of Anna's scenic templates.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Beautiful sculpture--always amazes me how artists can achieve grace and motion with substances like copper or granite. Congrats on the new digs! Of course the bakery is a plus!

Beautiful capture of the sculpture, and blending. I lovethe composition of your page, the colors and processing of your photo. Congrats on your new home, and yes, bakeries are dangerous places for me! :)

Great page. I was so interested in this I had to look up more images of the town. Love to see it.

This has to be about -the- most perfect representation of Casa Grande possibly ever. Belongs on a poster I think, & would sell to tourists, LOL. I've been there, but probably not downtown, and I don't remember much. Love, love this. :cool:

Agree with all of the above! Great capture of the sculpture and downtown - too bad about it being a little down (so are most downtowns these days, sadly). How nice to have a warm place in the winter!

Nice sculpture! Looks lovely against the blue sky and the interesting mural. So glad you've landed someplace that makes you happy.

Love the metal sculpture of the cactus! Gorgeous earthy colors, too. Enjoy the warm weather of Arizona (hotter than Texas?)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename