Oscraps

Old House - AnnaLift Challenge 05.27.22 - 06.10.22
ksacry

Old House - AnnaLift Challenge 05.27.22 - 06.10.22

There are a bunch of old houses in Port Gamble, WA. I love the victorian look of this house.

Construction: For the bottom half of the house, I used MultiLayered FotoBlendz No. 8 #5 and clipped my old house photo to the fotoblendz layer, then I duplicated the photo and clipped to a stain layer.
For the top half of the house, I used MultiLayered FotoBlendz No. 8 #3 and clipped my old house photo to the fotoblendz layer, then I duplicated the photo and changed the blend mode to Color Dodge. I painted in a green layer to brighten the house color.
I also duplicated the photo and clipped to a stain layer.
I placed ArtPlay Palette Meadow Artsy Paper #1 over the top of the two fotoblendz groups and changed the blend mode to Multiply giving me a blended background.
I used Artsy Transfers Meadow #3 at the bottom of the house to extend the view to the left.
I finished with the MultiMedia Branches No. 18 #1 cluster and Summer WordART Mix No. 1 Underlined Words #1.
Credits list
Anna classic release Meadow Collection is On Sale through June 14th.
AnnaRelease 9 June 2017

Supplies used in this layout:
ArtPlay Palette Meadow
ArtsyTransfers Meadow
Summer WordART Mix No. 1
MultiLayered FotoBlendz No. 8
MultiMedia Branches No. 18
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: hkeith87 and zlemon
Beautiful blending and love the old houses. Love the old Victorian homes.

I love that the house is two colors, and your use of stains makes it even more interesting. I thought I could feel the breeze off of the water. :D

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename