Oscraps

Daffodil Bloom
Miki

Daffodil Bloom

After watching Anna's newest class Cut, Blend and Align, (which was amazing!) this is an exercise in working with shadows.
Credits list
This limited option is back at a 54% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers. This product will no longer be available after May 10, 2023 at 9am EST.
Artplay Daffodil Collection
Artplay Palette Daffodil (papers, flowers, transfers, button, brad)
Artsy Transfers Daffodil
MultiMedia Spring 1
Urban Threadz Framed 1
Spring WordART 2

Other
Artplay Palette Narcissus (tag)
Artplay Palette Lush (papers)
MultiMedia Documents 3 (staples)
Torn Frames 2
Splatters 15
Urban Threadz 11
Straight Lined Stitched 2
Garden WordART 1
Spring WordTransfers 1
12x12 Scratched Overlays 1

Process
A solid paper from APP Daffodil was used as the foundation of the page. The image of the daffodil was clipped to the frame mask of the Torn Frame, duplicated, then extracted with a custom shadow added. An artsy transfer and a snippet of paper from APP Lush (recolored) was clipped to the frame mask of the Urban Threadz Frame. Next artsy paper 1 from APP Daffodil was cut at an angle, resized and layered behind the two frames. A custom shadow was added using the technique demonstrated in the session. Now for the part that gave me a headache ... Triangle shapes were created with papers from APP Daffodil and APP Lush clipped to them with custom shadows added. A straight line stitching was added to anchor the papers. The page was completed by adding an Artsy Transfer layered under the photo of the daffodil (some layers turned off or moved), splatters, a border, word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Wow
Reactions: lacy and ksacry
Quite the process and I am sure you went to the top of the class. The layered triangle papers are superb. Actually, everything is perfection.

Love your whole layout but the triangle papers with stitching are amazing!

I love this! I cannot quit studying it. I haven't had a chance yet to play with this process, but this looks like something I'll be lifting.

I love this! I can't quit studying it. I haven't had a chance to play with this process yet, but I'll probably be lifting some of your fantastic ideas!

this folded paper makes this beautiful page quite extraordinary.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename