Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-daffodil-diane-riviera-village.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-daffodil-diane-riviera-village.jpg

Featuring the ON SALE aA Classic ArtPlay Daffodil Collection.
I am not in a spring daffodil area this year, so I featured the local ice-plant instead. The hillsides are covered with this native - that's Palos Verdes peninsula in the distance.
I blended the large photo with FotoBlendz Overlays, then added a couple of detailed photos in Urban Threadz frames.
To extend the photo, I used the bicycle extraction (done by iPhone, not me, but it was a bit imperfect in the wheels, so I covered one of them with an extracted sign which I distorted to fit).
I used MultiMedia Spring (duplicating the leaves several times to fill the space) and Suns to form a yellow visual triangle.
I needed a purple visual triangle, so I added a purple button to my cluster (for adding buttons, which I love, I just search my supplies for "button" and pick something), then added a gradient to the title.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
181.7 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 618px

Share this layout