Oscraps

A Single Iris
lacy

A Single Iris

It’s not a daffodil, but the ArtPlay Collection Daffodil is on sale for one week. This limited option is back at a 54% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers. This product will no longer be available after May 10, 2023 at 9am EST.

I started with my photos of the daffodil and the butterfly, extracting both. I processed the daffodil photo with Photoshop, Stylize-Find Edges and Stylize-Emboss, plus added a pale yellow Color Fill Adjustment and added drop shadows. I then placed Daffodil Artsy Paper 3 below the photo layers. Embellished with Daffodil brushes, transfers, overlays plus MultiMedia Spring 1-1, LoopDaLoop Star 1-5, Spring WordART No. 2 Acrylic word SPRING and Spring Word Art 2-10, both with a Layer Style (Bevel/Emboss, Inner Glow, Satin, Color Overlay, Drop Shadow), elements, UrbanStitchez Leaves 2-5, ButtonThreadz 4-3, a 12x12 Flower Overlay 1-2 (w/ color fill and Color Dodge blend mode) and finished with date and text.
I love how your flower that is part painted and part photo. The use of the stitched leaves is a brilliant addition!

So light and bright! Love the cluster leading to the butterfly at the top of the screen - genius!!

Love how you created the extension of the iris. Great extraction and design!

Your layering is so beautiful and I can almost feel all of the texture.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename