Oscraps

Challenge #5: Saffron
isDK

Challenge #5: Saffron

Our monsoons continued into June, with an inch of rain an hour on our I-25 trip through Denver. Then the weather got better and we saw sun at Alamosa NWR. The river was at flood stage, and as always we loved the refuge. There were redwing blackbirds and several kinds of ducks.
Credits list
Rachel Jefferies: Olive & Saffron
The challenge template is used on the right 2/3 of the layout.
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/june-challenge-5-template.37706/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Rachel Jefferies
  • Love
Reactions: NAdams and Kythe
Love how you did the template with the red-winged blackbird a dramatic focus against those subtle colors in the papers.

Oh my goodness, I can't stop looking at this, it looks incredibly realistic, like I could turn the pages. I love the photos and all of the paper scraps. Standing O!!! #17

wow!! I am glad that Chris gave you a Standing O as I was going to nominate it! Absolutely brilliant double pager and just love how you have used the template here as part of your double pager design!! Very creative and visually stunning!

Yes, Congrats on the Standing O! Love the stacked, rotated papers. Beautiful design.

Great way to use the template in your double page spread. Great photos! You get so many good pictures from the refuge!

It's amazing what you have done with this template, Well deserved Standing O

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata