Oscraps

Cat Beauty - Nova Mini, Free with $20 purchase Feb 26-Mar 4
lacy

Cat Beauty - Nova Mini, Free with $20 purchase Feb 26-Mar 4

I seem to be drawn to cats lately. I don’t know why, I’ve never owned one and Ron is allergic, so I probably never will. The photo is from DeviantArt.

ArtPlay Mini Nova Artsy Paper 2 was placed for the foundation, followed by Nova FotoBlendz, grouped, and the photo was clipped to the group. The photo was duplicated, flipped horizontally and clipped to FotoBlendz 23-1, resized with the photo to fit in the foliage branch. Embellished with Nova elements, plus the string (with a slight Puppet Warp adjustment and a new Drop Shadow) from APP Heath to hang the heart/flower charm (which had a Levels and Hue/Sat adjustment applied). There was too much black background in the large photo, so a blue tinted fotoglow was placed, Blend Mode Hard Light. Finished with WordART, a Paper Texture from Mini Nova Artsy Transfer and Magic Sprinklez with a Hue/Sat adjustment.
Credits list
ArtPlay Mini Nova (Artsy Paper, elements)
Artsy Transfer Nova Mini 1 (Paper Texture)
Nova Mini FotoBlendz

Other Assets used:
FotoBlendz Overlays 23-1
ArtPlay Palette Heath This week’s Anna Classic Collection on sale (string)
Inspire WordART Mix 1 included in this week’s Anna Classic Collection

Magic Sprinklez 3-4
Photo Credit: imacoolgamer17, DeviantArt
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
"Purr-ty and love the texture. We were"gifted" late one night with a box of kitties and their mother about 18 months ago. We now feed the whole tribe and try to watch over them, all 16 of the growing family. It is not what I would have chosen but they need a watchful eye and some help. I hope the answer comes soon about how to manage them but they are
mostly feral and you can only help them if they allow.We live down a long lane and are often gifted. Love your pretty image.

Love the cat and blues! We've also adopted a feral cat. He/she helps to keep the field mice down. Love the cluster!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename