Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-scenic-template-album-artplay-mini-palette-nova-diane.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-scenic-template-album-artplay-mini-palette-nova-diane.jpg

NEW Scenic Layered Template Album 11. Purchase this and you'll have early access to the Free with $20 purchase ArtPlay Mini-Palette Nova.
I usually use of page of a Scenic Album spread across my double page. Here I tried something different, using pages 1 and 2 (l & r) and adjusting sizes, adding blending, moving pieces a bit to get a glimpse of my morning, afternoon and evening yesterday.
I used a Solid blue Paper from Mini-Palette Nova as the base (although very little shows) and added Nova Transfers all over the place.
My instinct was to move the right-side frame up for better balance, but I resisted, since the template had both frames on the bottom. Instead I added MM Sprinklez and Transfers on the upper right. I liked adding Saturn since Oz was studying Saturn this week (He pointed to the rings on a book cover and said, "those rings are made of dust and ice chunks" ;-).
In order to get the horizon from my vantage point, I have to cut off the head of the tallest palm tree, which bugs me, so I brushed one in.
Note I deliberately keep my journaling a little unclear; I just want to write it, I don't care if no one can read it.
Credits list
Scenic Layered Template Album 11
ArtPlay Mini-Palette Nova - FREE with $20 purchase starting Monday 2/26 at 9pm through 3/4 at midnight but available early with the purchase of the Scenic Template Album.
Watercolor Palm Trees
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez
Labeled Words Routine No 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and ksacry
the use of the white splatters looks as if it is snowing.
interesting element in combination with the palm tree sunset photo.

Love the splatters, sparklez and the small framed photos add interest. And WOW, what a great cloud photo.

Nice change of scale with the trees (and nice save with the brushwork), and I'm loving the Sprinklez. Super use of the template and you really transcended the "templateness" with the colors and lines. Gorgeous spread!

Nice change of scale with the trees (and nice save with the brushwork), and I'm loving the Sprinklez. Super use of the template and you really transcended the "templateness" with the colors and lines. Gorgeous spread!
Thank so much! Good point about the templateness - hardly looks like a template page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
206.2 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 618px

Share this layout