Oscraps

Mary's tasks
Applechick

Mary's tasks

My Aunt Mary as a child in the foreground (I've used this photo before...) and in a studio shot with her husband and son - and a zebra - an obvious prop for Scotland Lol!!!

I clipped the family photograph to a transfer from AP Homemade instead of using a fotoblendz, duplicated the photograph and selected hard light for the top layer. The photo of Mary as a child was also duplicated, bottom layer hard light and top layer multiply 33%. I then layered various transfers from AP Homemade, Relative and Archive behind the photographs finishing with a paper texture and a variety of elements.
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Homemade (paper, various transfers, Lace)
ArtPlay Palette Archive (Transfers, Lace)
ArtPlay Palette Relative (Transfer, splatters)
ArtPlay Palette Enigma (Dried flower)
ArtPlay Palette Frondescence (Brown ribbon bow)
ArtPlay Palette Sayonara (Brown Curled ribbon)
ArtPlay Palette Brumal (Confetti)
Paper Textures No 19
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Interesting story/photo and your process on the large photo gives an excellent result.

Wow! That is one exceptional heritage photo. It is a true family treasure. As is your art.The

the zebra is a real hit in the photo.
i like the combination of the photos of your aunt mary as a child and as an adult.
perfectly composed heritage page as always.

Sign me up for Team Zebra! And it's cool how you have all the details for the journaling. That un-knitting and re-knitting thing that Aunt Mary had going on is trending these days, so Aunt Mary was definitely ahead of her time,

Love the zebra! A definite heritage treasure! Wonderful journaling about Aunt Mary.

Fantastic layout, Fiona! Love the paper textures you use, the ribbon and confetti! Aunt Mary was sure a busy woman! (reknitting yikes!)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Applechick
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename