Oscraps

Carpe Diem Collection + Archive Collection Megan's Birthday
dwsewbiz

Carpe Diem Collection + Archive Collection Megan's Birthday

We celebrated my leap-daughter's birthday on the 28th. Despite the significance of her birthday to me, I hardly got any photos. Yet I came up with a page I really like :)
The great backdrop balloons and the birthday cake are copyright-free images from rawpixel.
I used Carpe Diem Artsy Paper and Transfers under and over the image on the left.
On the right I used MM Documents, also placing some balloon images within the frame (to cover all the junk on the table).
The big NEW Urban Threadz 22 were colored, DropShadowed and Outer Glowed, and arranged in a Visual Triangle.
FOrmed a more prominent Visual Triangle with red dimensional elements.
Added MM Balloons and MM Magic Sprinklez.
What a gorgeous double page! Love how you placed the balloons and the cake. Gorgeous page!

The balloons and the round frame create such a nice flow to your page. The little cake is a great element!!

The plethora of balloons and the circle frame make this page! Love the golden tones. Happy Birthday!

Very festive! Love love all the gold and how it looks with the bits of red.

I'm loving those balloons for how they added to the festivities and so perfect for your pages, and seeing photos of her and Oz together--Nice!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename