Oscraps

Challenge #3: Good Times
With a below-zero wind chill, we figured the cranes were hanging out on the ice after sunrise because they were cold like we were. It gave us a great chance to see their wings bathed in sunlight. They're communal and they huddled together, so we mostly got group photos of them.
Credits list
I added three photos and a distressed edge for the main photo. Everything else is from the Good Times Oscraps Collab. The challenge was to use materials from one of the Oscraps collaborations.
Anna Aspnes: Papers, transfers, wordart, brushes
Paint elements from Lynne Anzelc, Maya DeGroot, NBK & Vicki Robinson
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Maya de Groot
  2. Oscraps Collaborations
  3. Vicki Robinson Designs
Such a beautiful double page spread... love the flying cranes across the top of both pages. Great page design.

Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been selected as a Cheery O Favorite. Be sure to keep checking the blog or the Haps newsletter to see if your layout has been featured .

I absolutely LOVE your explanation of the cranes being on the ice and I can see that they're huddled together. Very creative and I love the tonal quality. It looks very surreal to me. I'm giving you a Standing O, too. https://oscraps.com/community/threads/march-2022-standing-os.35108/page-2#post-618523

Awesome page. I love the scene you have created and how you have framed the photos.

Love the warm sandy and golden tones! Congrats on the Cherry O Favorite!

What a great take on the challenge! I always enjoy seeing your layouts featuring your photos. Congrats on your Standing O!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 3
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename