Oscraps

Challenge #1: New Arrivals Right Now
isDK

Challenge #1: New Arrivals Right Now

On Monday there were thousands of birds, but not as many as in the fall. More would be expected each day leading up to Friday's Crane Festival. We loved the fog that lifted off the ice briefly, and hoped for a liftoff. We didn't stay til they flew. It was cold. 5°F, wind chill -3°F.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Papers (Carpe Diem, Barren Sunrise), Book Textures, Framed Masks, button, fotoglow, brushes
Vicki RobinsonL Journal, ribbon, clip
Copy Cat Challenge: oscraps.com/community/threads/march-2022-challenge-1-copy-cat.35061/
I lifted https://oscraps.com/community/media/you-alone-are-enough.359532/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Vicki Robinson Designs
beautiful page! I like the placement of the notebook out of frame, which adds authenticity to the whole. I also like the presence of the insect on the page .

I feel like I can reach out and pick up the components of your wonderful page. Congrats on your Standing O!

That background is perfect! Wonderful page and journaling! Great photos! Congrats on your Standing O!

Congrats on the Standing O! Love the journal and word label strips. Great photos of the cranes too!

So much depth and so much to look at, yet so coherent. Love the icy feeling you've captured!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 1
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename