Oscraps

Project March 2022
ksacry

Project March 2022

I'm working on a Year-in-Review project for 2022 one month at a time. Even though I do not have my February completed, I did this page for March. My favorite time of the year is spring!

I started with the Artsy Layered Template 288, duplicating and recoloring various layers. I placed the WaterColor FotoBlendz No. 3 #4 in the middle to which I clipped my photo. I duplicated the mask layer, revising it to a dark pink color, placing it under the photo mask to give the flowers a brighter pink hue.
I attached my other photos to the template frame masks.
I added a hipster plume from Project Template Album No.6_5 (I’m using this template for my second page)
I placed Spring WordART Mix No. 1 overlay WTBlossom with blend mode Hard Light under the first frame.
I placed Spring WordART Mix No. 1 Beaded Thread Bloom over the frame group. I added UrbanThreadz No. 22 #2 under the beaded thread word art and UrbanThreadz No. 22 #4 over the first frame.
The Title is the Project Template Album No.6’s bonus months “MAR” with berries from ArtPlay Palette Cynefin and UrbanThreadz No.3 #2.
I created the “2022” using fonts Futura and Brushberry Script. Architects Daughter font was used for the journalling.
Perfect photos for March. I love watching the bulbs peek their heads out to welcome Spring. Beautifully scrapped page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename