Oscraps

Brief Art
Joansmor

Brief Art

Inspiration – I decided that the greens and blues would work well with some pictures of flowers plus flowers are ephemeral.
Start – File>New 12x12 300
Paper – Placed Solid 5 above the background layer
Frames – moved the frames from the Artsy Layered Template to my page
Photos – I added some of my favorite flower photos to the frames attaching with Layer>Create Clipping Mask. Where there were two frames close together, I duplicated the photo and attached to the frame in the background.
Transfers – Frist I added transfer 5 to my page under the frames giving my page a diagonal look. Next I placed Transfer 4 in the upper right corner. I reduced the opacity of this transfer so that the diagonal look of the page remained, and the transfer only added texture to the page.
Elements – Put Multimedia Flowers 13.4 on the page above the frames. I duplicated the leaves and tucked them under the frames on the right and flipped them to give them a different look. I added the ladybug which I duplicated twice and resized and rotated. The red helps lead the eye around the pictures. Then I added the white butterfly. After I added the words, I duplicated one of the grasses and intertwined it with the wood words of the title.
Words – I placed a word transfer under the frames with a blend mode of color burn. Typed two paragraphs but ended the second with a word strip and a word typed in a different font. Added the words Brief and Art for my title.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and ksacry
Beautiful! I like how you placed the multimedia pieces about the page. Flowers are indeed ephemeral.

This is really eye-catching. The colors, elements, and that brown stain work well together. I really like the way you put the 'ephemeral beauty' in the text with different font.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename