Oscraps

anna-aspnes-art-play-ephemeral-digital-art Summer Play
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-art-play-ephemeral-digital-art Summer Play

Another Wednesday at the park, with more water play. Each week Oz has become more brave with the water, and oh how he loves playing with a ball, calls himself a "baseball player". This is the same day as the "Remote Control" page - note he still has the remote as he is eating his blueberry snack :)
I started this page over a week ago, so it starts with an Artsy Paper from ArtPlay Plage on the left, then I got stuck and left it for a while. Came back and added Papers and Transfers from ArtPlay Ephemeral.
Added MultiMedia Flowers 13 as a foundation for the blended photo on the left, changing some colors, and some public domain water (from rawpixel). Used frames from Ephemeral Artsy Layered Template for additional photos.
On the right, I blended two different photos on the Ephemeral FotoBlendz, then rearranged the Ephemeral Frame Cluster for a vertical flow of photos, adding word art and elements.
I included a couple of text messages between me and my daughter to give more story to the page.
You do such a great job of capturing Oz's growth and discovery. A true documentary treasure...imagine him looking back at Young Oz when he's a truculent teenager sitting on his bed with his music blaring and his door locked. Or maybe he'll skip that stage (none of mine skipped that stage).

Oz has grown so big, he is so sweet. The photos are beautiful on the great background, I love the cluster, gorgeous work!!

What a fun time to watch his brain make all those connections. I love your blending and use of blue and yellow.

Such great memories documented for him and his parents. I like the vertical flow of photos on the right.

he multiplies experiences! These are precious photos that will be worth gold when he grows up. I myself make almost a photo diary for my grandchildren. once the grandmothers knit today she is the guardian of the family memory

You do such a great job of capturing Oz's growth and discovery. A true documentary treasure...imagine him looking back at Young Oz when he's a truculent teenager sitting on his bed with his music blaring and his door locked. Or maybe he'll skip that stage (none of mine skipped that stage).
I do think about that, and try to avoid including naked baby pics :) But he'll know we love him :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename